Terms and Conditions Executive Between the company AIRLEC AIR SPACE, hereafter “AIRLEC AIR ESPACE”, Rue Caroline Aigle, General Aviation Area, 33700 Merignac, registered in the Trade and Companies of Bordeaux, SIRET 39995857800011, represented by M. TIBA as Director General, duly authorized for the purposes hereof – the company can be contacted by email at email@example.com – and the natural or legal person making the purchase of products or services of the company, hereafter the “Client”, it has been exposed and agreed as follows.
• These Terms and Conditions determine the rights and obligations of the parties in the sale of products and services by AIRLEC AIR ESPACE.
I. Conclusion of Contract
• Notices and other communications between the parties will be in written and oral form, by email in the operational framework or registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within a contractual framework.
• After the written confirmation, the flight remains subject to traffic rights and all necessary governmental approvals (landing & overflying permits).
• If AIRLEC AIR SPACE is chartered by Agents or Brokers on behalf of third parties, the Agents or Brokers are liable for all Client obligations in this agreement.
• The baggage restrictions are specified in the contract, they are determined by the type of aircraft and the number of passengers. The baggage will remain at the airport if these criteria are not met, except with the Captain’s authorisation. AIRLEC AIR ESPACE will not be responsible for remaining baggage.
• AIRLEC AIR ESPACE crew has the right to check the contents of baggage for safety reasons; this possibility is governed by international laws. The crew do not need special authorisation to carry out this control.
III. Permits and identity documents
• All passengers are required to transmit their identity documents and other approvals, if any, to AIRLEC AIR ESPACE before take-off.
• AIRLEC AIR ESPACE will not allow the transport if these documents are not transmitted on time, or if they are not valid or complete.
IV. Price and Payment
• Total payment of the flight must be paid before the aircraft has airborn. If a payment invoice has been agreed, it has to be done within 30 days of receipt of the original invoice.
• Defrost costs occurring out of the base during a flight will be charged separately to the Client.
• Every unforeseen nights abroad for the crew and medical team will be charged at cost.
V. Delays and Cancellations
• In the case of flight plan changes due to force majeure occurring beyond the control of AIRLEC AIR ESPACE (Unforeseen weather conditions, airport closure), any additional costs occurring will be charged to the Client.
• In case of cancellation by the Client between confirmation and 8hrs before the scheduled take-off, 10% of the quoted price will be charged to the Client in addition to the cost already incurred. In the case of a cancellation within 8 hours before the scheduled take-off, 20% of the quoted price will be charged to the Client in addition to the cost already incurred. If the plane has already take-off, the flight time already flown (but at least 40% of the quoted price) will be charged.
• The responsibility of AIRLEC AIR ESPACE is limited to gross negligence and intention. Tcarriage of passengers, baggage or cargo is performed under the rules of the Warsaw Convention. AIRLEC AIR ESPACE takes no responsibility for incidents of force majeure such as strike, war, or sabotage.
• If some of the terms and conditions is invalid, the remaining paragraphs are not affected by such invalidity. Any litigation must be submitted to the French courts. French laws are applicable.
• The carriage of passengers, baggage or cargo is performed under the rules of the Warsaw Convention. These terms and conditions are taken in accordance with the legislation of the EU No. 889/2002 relating to passenger air transport and with the laws of the French Republic and the Civil Aviation Code.